“That’s what I should do better. My shooting splits …

New Photo - “That’s what I should do better. My shooting splits …

“That’s what I should do better. My shooting splits … HoopsHypeSun, May 24, 2026 at 10:37 PM UTC 0 “That’s what I should do better. My shooting splits … Advertisement Wembanayama is not … yet. He is majestic and paradigmdefying. That’s not enough right now. It’s time to deliver, always. That’s the challenge the Thunder have handed down to him and which he must embrace. “I feel like I have trouble making my teammates better right now,” Wembanyama said after scoring 26 points, but with just four rebounds, three assists and two blocks. “That’s what I should do better.

“That’s what I should do better. My shooting splits …

HoopsHypeSun, May 24, 2026 at 10:37 PM UTC

0

“That’s what I should do better. My shooting splits …

Advertisement

Wembanayama is not … yet. He is majestic and paradigm-defying. That’s not enough right now. It’s time to deliver, always. That’s the challenge the Thunder have handed down to him and which he must embrace. “I feel like I have trouble making my teammates better right now,” Wembanyama said after scoring 26 points, but with just four rebounds, three assists and two blocks. “That’s what I should do better. My shooting splits aren’t terrible. I need to be more of a team player.”

This article originally appeared on Hoops Hype: “That’s what I should do better. My shooting splits …

Original Article on Source

Source: "AOL Sports"

Read More


Source: Sports

Published: May 24, 2026 at 07:27PM on Source: OPERA MAG

#ShowBiz#Sports#Celebrities#Lifestyle

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post