I'm a footballer's WAG and this is why I LOVE the start of the new season

New Photo - I'm a footballer's WAG and this is why I LOVE the start of the new season
I'm a footballer's WAG and this is why I LOVE the start of the new season
The fiancee of a League Two footballer has lifted the lid on what her life is like during pre-season and why she could not wait for the new campaign to begin. Kay Ludlow has amassed more than 60,000 followers on TikTok and has received more than two million likes on the social media platform discussing what it is like being with a professional footballer. The social media star's partner is Accrington Stanley centre-back Farrend Rawson who joined the club over the summer on a two-year deal from Morecambe.
More >> https://ift.tt/tvNSIn8 Full Article on Source: MAG NEWS
#us #uk #world #fashion #showbiz #celebrity #lifestyle #top #news

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post